Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time to create!!

What do you believe?

In a recent post by Clarence Fisher (@glassbeed) Clarence suggested that we should more often be creating things with our students.

I've been wondering for some time now what an arduino board is for and what I could do with one and some of my students.

I'm thinking that I'm going to go find a few grade 6 students and do this hot/cold LED project to get us started.

I'm also going to get the students to look around these sites for future project ideas.

makeprojects.com
makezine.com/weekendprojects
Radioshacks the great create

Does anyone have any other sources for project ideas we should look at?

Is anyone willing to help mentor us with our learning while we figure this out together?

thanks.

rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an educational blog. Keep it "cool for school".